Do I need to be home during my oil delivery?
- You do not need to be home during the time of delivery! We do ask that there is a clear, safe path to fill locations.
Do you offer automatic delivery services?
- Interstate Gas & Oil proudly offers automatic delivery services and we always recommend signing up! Learn more here → Automatic Delivery Services
How often will I be billed when I sign up for automatic delivery?
- You will only be billed when you get an oil delivery.
I’ve just run out of fuel in the middle of the night! Can you help me?
- Interstate can help! Be sure to call us whenever you run into a fuel emergency! We have a dedicated team offering 24/7 emergency services no matter the time of day or weather outside.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept payments in the form of credit cards, cash, or checks in our office.
What is your cancellation policy?
- There is no penalty to leave or cancellation policy to follow. Simply be sure to contact us a call and let us know.
When is the best time to schedule an oil tank tune-up?
- We recommend scheduling your oil tank tune-ups during the summer months while you are not depending on your heating oil to keep your home warm. That way, if we find that repairs are necessary, you are not stranded without heat. We also offer annual maintenance services, so you will not need to worry about forgetting to schedule a tune-up!
Do you offer propane?
- Yes, we fill propane tanks at our facility located at 239 Nobscot Road Sudbury, Massachusetts 01776.
Are there any discounts available?
Yes, we have a new customer promotion as well as a senior citizen discount and early pay discount. Be sure to give us a call today to learn more about these promotions.